Welcome to Cinderstar's den
come here to talk to our beloved leader or just to annoy her(trust me its fun)
this is where our leader and deputy discuss the hunting patrols and the gatherings if you with to go now is the time to say something!!
Sep 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi cinderstar
ReplyDeletecan i mentor pebblwkit when shes older?
Hey cinderstar, why haven't you aswered me about joing your clan. plse I really want to.plse send me an e mail about it.
ReplyDeletesandstar
GASP I'M SOO SRY FIREFERN I KINDA ALREADY MENTOR PEBBLE KIT(cause he is in a prophecy n all) BUT! i'm gonna have kits soon(Isn't it sooo awsome how i just know that even though technically i need a guy to have kits )so u can mentor him while i'm in the nursery is that ok??
ReplyDeleteor do u wanna mentor him full time??if u do tell me now ok!!!
hey cinderstar
ReplyDeletewhy haven't u or sparkle star join my clan? Well I mean I've joined ur clans and u cant even join my clan. I'm soooo insultede
Hey cinderstar!!
ReplyDeleteI have seen a new cat around the forest his name is moondust he says he is a friendly cat and would like to join vine clan. To tell u the truth i think that he kies me. *giggles* Anyway i thought that you would like to know about this. But I think u should let him be part of this clan. please think about it ok?
thank you